"Taipei City, my second hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei by yatingchen

Taipei Travel Guide: 1,403 reviews and 3,835 photos

Welcom to Taipei

Taipei city has many shopping areas. The station area is where I work in and also one of the hot spots on my shopping-map.

The tall building close is my favorite department stores. Next to it is K-Mall where one can purchase note-books, digital cameras and the other Hi-Tech products. The stands are gathered like in a big fair, busy, modern and professional. B2 is Taiwan Storyland Exhibition, it shows Taipei of 1960's. There the old can remember the past good time and the young can discover the interesting old things.

The roads around the tall building has several stores where sell little & pretty girls' stuffs and CDs with good prices. I love especially Kwan-Nan (VCDs & DVDs) and Daiso (all stuffs 39NTD or 50NTD).

Taipei has many to see and to enjoy. Welcome to Taipei city. :-)

Design by Taiwanese. Finished in 2004. The tallest building in the world.
I LOVE 101.

• Intro Updated Jan 5, 2008

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Your restaurant tips are very appetizing! Everything sounds delicious.

• vinc_bilb's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Oh, I like your pages! Thanks! A Love-Temple for pray? It looks very strange for me, including .. the high successful rate.

• y2ketan2007's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Ting , thanks for adding me to your VT circle of friends. Your Taiwan page is informative . Warm regards , Ketan.

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 9:55 PM

Wonderful tips! The food looks so tasty!

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2006 at 10:06 PM

Hi Ting, absolutely great restaurant pages, I'm hungry just looking at them. Nice one. fergy.

• barney1974's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2006 at 6:11 AM

Can't beat a great tip about a coffeehouse!

yatingchen Was Born Here!

yatingchen