"Beautiful Dam-Shui" Tan-shui by yatingchen
Tan-shui Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 76 photos
I made the master-program in the big town. Since 2002 I have lived here.
Dam-Shui river + Mt. Guan-Ing + tasty local good make it hot spot trip destination in Taipei. On the weekend the town is full of tourists.
What should you try: fish biscuits, A-Gay (Tofu covers fish juice, green-bean noodles inside), fried shrimp, stinking To-Fu, fried mushrooms, eggs, ice, tintenfish, fish ball soup, plum juice etc.
What should you visit: Red-Castle restaurant (on hill with good view) and some other nice cafe and restaurants along the river. Not only landscape and food, its history also attracts people to visit. The oldest school, clinic, old british embassy etc.
Dunkin Donuts is famous donuts & cafe chainstore from East USA. Since 2005 Mister Donut from Japan has been hot in... more travel advice
Big-Tom's ice cream is sticky and delicious, I love especially low-fat cherry, strewberry and blackberry. In the... more travel advice
yatingchen's Related Pages
Tan-shui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Dam-Shui"
- "From a fishing village to tourist site"
- "Dan-shui Taipei Taiwan"
- "Storyin Danshui"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tan-shui
- Transportation in Tan-shui
- Nightlife in Tan-shui
- Restaurants in Tan-shui
- Shopping in Tan-shui
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tan-shui
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tan-shui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tan-shui
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 47 reviews, 97 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 31 reviews, 91 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos
- Singapore Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos
- Hannover Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos
- Chiang Rai Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Shih Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Kaohsiung Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Tachilek Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos