"UNIQUE GIRL TING" yatingchen's Profile
Am a girl who love learning from the big world. After studying languages for B.A and international politics for M.A. Since 21.01.05 I have started my career life in Taipei city. Am now enjoying the life as office lady.
Because of the job, I have opportunities to contact foreign people and to have business trips abroad. However, work is work. I enjoy private travel much more, especially with my beloved parents and sisters. Sharing experiences with your love and friends is the finest joy.
What is the most important thing to me? Healthy and happiness. I'm on diet and take exercises regularly. Instead of material, happiness is based on mind from love, affection, friendship, learning, achievement of work and travelling.
Travel opens my mind and different cultures widen my views. When I was a student, due to the limited budget I couldn't fly as much as I wish. However, since I worked I have had less time to do what I like, but I never give up any chance to see the world more. Now I am expecting of the next trip a lot.
I am a fan of Europe. I studied European languages and politics. So far I've been to Europe several times, staying in my dreamy countries for couple of days--> Germany. I used to stay in my friend's houses. Thanks for German Family Knoll in Schillingsfurst (Bayern), Buchholz in Aschaffenburg (Bayern), Hahn in Einbeck (Niedersaxon) and Danish Family Jensen (Aarup), Nielson (Barloese) and Greve (Odense).
Otherwise I am interested in Japanese culture, it's a shopping paradise. In winter 2004 my family and I made a wonderful trip in Tokyo and in 2005 we were in Osaka & Kyoto.
In February 2006 we just came back from Surabaya, Indonesia. During 24.04-28.04 I was on business trip in Hannover, Germany. /in Aug. 2006 in Zell-Barl, Germany.
In Feb. 2007 family trip in Singapore and Malaysia/ in Apr. Hannover / in Sept. 2007 with sisters in Hong Kong.
In Feb. 2008 family trip in Thailand, Burma and Laos/ in Apr. Hannover
In Mar. 2009 family trip in South-Korea./ in Apr. Hannover.
2002: Germany (Aug.-Sep.), Denmark (Sep.)
2003: Denmark (Jul.-Sep)
2004: Japan (Feb.)
2005: Japan (Feb.)
2006: Indonesia (Feb.), Germany (Apr.), Germany, Luxemburg (Aug.)
2007: Singapore, Malaysia (Feb.), Germany (Apr.), Hong Kong (Sep.)
2008: Thailand, Laos, Mymnar (Feb.), Germany (Apr.)
2009: South-Korea (Mar.), Germany (Apr.), South-Korea (Dec.)
2010: Japan (Jun.), Vietnam (Sept.), China (Oct.), South-Korea (Dec.)
2011: Guam (Mar.)
America: New York, USA
Europe: London, UK
South-Europe: Greece, Spain, Italy
Asia: Cebu, Philippines
My hobbies are various: travel, reading, writing, cooking, painting, film, music, sports, languages, cultures, history, animals, international politics etc.
I speak Chinese, Taiwanese, English, German and a little Italian.
My Favorite Book: Wrath of Graps
My Favorite Writer: Steinbeck, Henrich Heine
My Favorite Painter: Gustav Klimt
My Favorite Composer: Debussy, Bach, Strauss.
My Favorite Film: Casablanca, Kill Bill 1, Spiritied Away, Couching Tiger and Hidden Dragon etc.
My Favorite music Style: Jazz, Classic, Pop
My Favorite Animal: dog, elephant
My favorite food: fried rice, curry rice, fried oyster, baked potato, French Fries, German sausage, cheese and bread, Indian or Arabic or Mexican roll, doener, seafood, sashimi, lasagne, pizza, steak, American coffee, baked corn, Thai Curry, Boston cake, Lindt chokolade, laksa, Korean B.B.Q., Korean Jinshen chicken soup, Ding-Tai-Fong Dumpling, Taiwanese Meat-Ball etc.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 403 Reviews
- 857 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 37 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- yatingchen and Hui-Hui are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "UNIQUE GIRL TING"
- Uploaded a Photo to "UNIQUE GIRL TING"
- Commented on vinc_bilb's profile page
- updated a Hannover Travel Page "Business Trip, Hannover Industry Fair 06/07/08/09"
- Wrote a Review 6 Stars Hotel in Seoul in Seoul Hotels
- Posted in Travel Taipei Forum "RE: need help here...."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 47 reviews, 97 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 31 reviews, 91 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos
- Singapore Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos
- Hannover Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos
- Chiang Rai Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Shih Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Kaohsiung Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Tachilek Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos