"Where It All Started" Starkville by Small_World
Starkville Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 18 photos
I should say it's where it all started for me. My hometown...lots of good people and good memories. The picture was taken several years ago when I was participating in a civil war reenactment. I love the dress...and the way guys treated me when I wore it. Such gentlemen...
When I was a little girl, I used to dread visits to my aunt's house, which was near the J.M. Stone Cotton Mill. I loved... more travel advice
Small_World's Related Pages
Starkville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where It All Started"
- "Basaic Starkville Page"
- "Prionus68's Starkville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Starkville
- Hotels in Starkville
- Nightlife in Starkville
- Restaurants in Starkville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Starkville
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Starkville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Starkville
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monroe Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississippi Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ellisville Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Honduras Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Oxford Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos