"If You're Passing Through..." Top 5 Page for this destination Monroe by Small_World
Monroe Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 140 photos
My favorite thing about Monroe is the river--I never get tired of watching it and I'm mesmerized by its beauty. I've always been captivated by rivers, anyway, because of their power and movement (at least they are going places - ha), but this one is particularly enchanting.
Although I'm not sure why anyone would stop by Monroe on purpose (to see the Duck Commander, perhaps?), there are some interesting things to find here. Me, for example. :-)
I'll try to point out some of the more interesting sites.
Ok, so it isn't the BEST food in the world, but for $3.25, I can make myself enjoy most anything. The servers speak... more travel advice
If you're looking for bed-head atmosphere on a Saturday morning (or helmet head, in my case...I always finish up a great... more travel advice
Small_World's Related Pages
Monroe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MONROE... Crawfish & Bayou!!!"
- "Life like a thick syrup"
- "If You're Passing Through..."
- "Monroe: Louisiana's gateway city to Mississippi"
- "North Louisiana"
- "Louisiana Purchase Zoo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monroe
- Hotels in Monroe
- Transportation in Monroe
- Nightlife in Monroe
- Restaurants in Monroe
- Shopping in Monroe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monroe
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Monroe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monroe
Photos in MonroeSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monroe Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississippi Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ellisville Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Honduras Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Oxford Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos