"Pont Breaux" Breaux Bridge by Small_World
Breaux Bridge Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos
Named for a foot bridge built by Firmin Breaux that became a directional landmark, Breaux's Bridge is a paradox of rustic elegance whose not-of-this-world charm calls to the pilgrim soul who wants to stop and relax on her journey.
- Pros:Dear people, great food, cajun dancing
- Cons:might be a bit too rustic for the high-maintenance traveler
- In a nutshell:I have to go back for more cajun dancing!
Small_World's Related Pages
Breaux Bridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "larsy' Breaux Bridge Page"
- "Breaux Bridge - The Crawfish Capital!!!!!"
- "Pont Breaux"
- "Almost home"
- "Breaux Bridge"
- "Basaic Breaux Bridge Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breaux Bridge
- Hotels in Breaux Bridge
- Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breaux Bridge
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Breaux Bridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breaux Bridge
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monroe Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississippi Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ellisville Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Honduras Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Oxford Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos