"The Town Sherman Refused to Burn" Madison by Small_World
Madison Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 14 photos
We were on our way to Charleston for the Dixie Majors World Series when we were looking for a place to spend the night on the other side of Atlanta just off the Interstate. The town itself is about 5 miles from the Interstate and we would have missed it completely, but we asked the hotel desk for dinner suggestions, and they pointed us in that direction.
I was totally blown away by the beauty of this hidden gem! I don't think it would in itself be a great destination, but it is certainly worth stopping by for a few hours.
- Pros:Beautiful Southern town
- Cons:Didn't see any
- In a nutshell:Definately worth seeing
Small_World's Related Pages
Madison Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "madison georgia"
- "The Town Sherman Refused to Burn"
- "Basaic Madison Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madison
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madison
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monroe Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississippi Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ellisville Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Honduras Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Oxford Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (9)
Latest Madison hotel reviews
- Days Inn Madison Ga
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 7, 2013