"Extreme Beauty" Colorado by Small_World

Colorado Travel Guide: 5,597 reviews and 11,830 photos

What am I doing away from here?

I love this place. Every time I've ever been, I wish I could stay. I love going here in the off season without all the tourists, so maybe Colorado wouldn't appeal to me in its more crowded condition. I've never even been skiing here, which is what most people come to Colorado for, but hiking here is the best!

• Pros:Simply breathtaking
  • Cons:I'm not there
  • In a nutshell:The best scenery
  • Last visit to Colorado: Jul 2000
  • Intro Updated Jul 28, 2006

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 12:21 PM

Susan, The mountain atmosphere is indeed breathtaking-literally! Gr8 tips! and beautiful photos, Please see my mountain climbing tip on Santa Paula page-8,831' tops of those listed, with easier breathing. Doug

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2006 at 8:14 AM

Your pictures are wonderful! I agree with you that crowds of tourists deprive places of their charm so it's better to choose sth less popular. Thanks for visiting my pages.

• KidRock's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 7:13 PM

I Love Colorado! You have excellent descriptions! Nice.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 1:09 PM

Your trek must have been awesome, Susan! You have some very nice photos of your visit to Colorado...

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2005 at 9:33 AM

That is more than lovely. Best of luck

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2005 at 5:19 PM

Aarrrrrrh! I could only rate one tip here, but will be back to rate more... My computer blocks the rating capablities sometimes. Good to see you create new pages no matter how long ago... I should know! hehee! Hope to see more! :-)

Small_World

“There's no place like home . . . can't wait to find it.”

Badges & Stats in Colorado

Have you been to Colorado?

Latest Activity in Colorado