"Peel, Isle of Man." Peel by Pauldelabar
Peel Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 38 photos
There are many castles and places of historic interest in the Isle of Man.
Currency: British and Manx pound.
Language: English (and Manx: historical only )
Nearest large town(s)/city: Douglas.
The harbour is adjacent and Viking renactment long ships are a feature at certain times of the year.
Kippers can be sent back home simply by going into the Post Office and paying the requisite fee and everything else is done for you. You don't even have to see or touch the kippers!
such as Port_Erin (Link)
Or maybe Douglas (Link)
This time with the sun catching the stonework to better effect.
- Pros:Peel is peaceful AND full of interest.
Occasionally you may be forgiven for checking your eyesight if you look at Peel harbour at certain times of yesr and see... more travel advice
Between Douglas and Peel stands the remains of the old parliament of the Isle of Man. Tynwold hill. It stands today as a... more travel advice
Pauldelabar's Related Pages
Peel Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Peel
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Peel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nerja Intro, 101 reviews, 272 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stourbridge Intro, 38 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Douglas Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Highley Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Málaga Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alveley Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torquay Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llangollen Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Alicante Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Halesowen Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos