"Malvern, Worcestershire, England." Malvern by Pauldelabar
Malvern Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 22 photos
Nearest large town(s)/city: Worcester or Hereford.
Malvern is famous for its range of green hills. Located between Worcester and Hereford, it lies in the heart of the rural area of the Midlands near to the Welsh border.
The best thing for me is that Malvern is quite local to where I live and so I can visit there very easily.
Malvern is also famous for its spring water, which is bottled and now available all over England.
It is said that the Queen, Elizabeth II, of England only drinks bottled Malvern water.
If you go walking the hills, the weather can change in an instant. So take a warm waterproof covering with... more travel advice
There are 2 railway stations that serve Malvern, as the third (Malvern Wells) was closed and demolished in the 60's.... more travel advice
Pauldelabar's Related Pages
Malvern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Malvern, Worcestershire, England."
- "A Victorian Town"
- "Delightful Spa Town"
- "Hills Hills Hills"
- "Malvern, Worcestershire, England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malvern
- Hotels in Malvern
- Transportation in Malvern
- Nightlife in Malvern
- Restaurants in Malvern
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malvern
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Malvern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malvern
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nerja Intro, 101 reviews, 272 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stourbridge Intro, 38 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Douglas Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Highley Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Málaga Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alveley Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torquay Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llangollen Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Alicante Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Halesowen Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos