"Elche, inland from Costa Blanca" Elche by Pauldelabar
Elche Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 30 photos
Elche is inland from the Costa Blanca as can be seen from the mini map.
Currency: the Euro
Language: Spanish (Catalan)
Nearest large town(s)/city: Alicante.
The last time that I went there was in July 1980, and we went just to see what was there as it featured so greatly on the map. I must have missed the best of Elche because I came away unimpressed.
- Pros:Air conditioned Spanish bars.
- Cons:Very urban and built up.
- In a nutshell:Not that inspiring but I only saw the centre.
Pauldelabar's Related Pages
Elche Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Cosy Oasis"
- "Elche, inland from Costa Blanca"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elche
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Elche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elche
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nerja Intro, 101 reviews, 272 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stourbridge Intro, 38 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Douglas Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Highley Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Málaga Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alveley Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torquay Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llangollen Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Alicante Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Halesowen Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos