"Frigiliana. A place of hills." Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana by Pauldelabar
Frigiliana Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 354 photos
Only 90 centimos will take you by bus to this unspoilt mountain villiage.
A hotel was planned here by converting the old Sugar Warehouse, which has looked empty and uncared for for many years, and is adjacent to where the bus terminates and starts from. The hotel idea though, I am told, has fallen through and will not happen, at least in the NEAR future.
Nearest large town(s)/city: Nerja or Malaga.
Currency: the Euro
Language: Spanish (Andalucian)
Market day is Thursday, as in the picture above.
Streets are narrow and many are impassable for cars. This means walking - and some ways are very steep. Sensible shoes are certainly needed to tour the laberinth of flowery ways.
Because of the steepness and frequent steps, I would not recommend this place for wheelchair users.
- Pros:This villiage is beautiful.
- Cons:Need to be a mountain goat.
- In a nutshell:Go there.
If you are an avid walker or hiker, then Frigiliana is a place that you will love. Many streets and walkways can ONLY... more travel advice
A fold up bag is useful to bring presents back. If going out of season consider taking a small umbrella. They are... more travel advice
Pauldelabar's Related Pages
Frigiliana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frigiliana a beautiful white village on a mountain"
- "One of the most beautiful Andalusian cities"
- "The prettiest village in Andalucía"
- "PICTURESQUE FRIGILIANA"
- "Frigiliana. A place of hills."
- "Pictures of Lori ,Carmen,Stace & Hans,"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frigiliana
- Hotels in Frigiliana
- Transportation in Frigiliana
- Restaurants in Frigiliana
- Shopping in Frigiliana
- Warnings and Dangers in Frigiliana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frigiliana
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Frigiliana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frigiliana
Photos in FrigilianaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nerja Intro, 101 reviews, 272 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stourbridge Intro, 38 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Douglas Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Highley Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Málaga Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alveley Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torquay Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llangollen Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Alicante Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Halesowen Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
Latest Frigiliana hotel reviews
- La Posada Morisca
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2013