"Norwich: a Fine City" Top 5 Page for this destination Norwich by TonyBagnall
Norwich Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 161 photos
Norwich is full of medieval churches and ancient relics. I have lived in Norwich ten years, Michelle has been here three. I came here to do a masters for a year, but like many before me ended up staying. Its a bit cold and windy in winter but has low rainfall.
- Pros:Lovely city with a gentle pace of life. Very historial place. Great beaches and Norfolk Broads close by
- Cons:A bit provincial ....
- In a nutshell:A fine city
Our favorite curry house in Norwich is the Spice Lounge (near cathedral opposite Maids Head hotel). If you go you will... more travel advice
A multiple purpose building housing an ecletcic mix of the city's library, a cafe, the local BBC TV outpost and Pizza... more travel advice
- See All New cool bar
- Prince of Wales Road/Riverside on a...
- See All University walk
- Going to the beach
TonyBagnall's Related Pages
Norwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Far East"
- "Norwich: a Fine City"
- "Norwich. A fine City"
- "I wish I had had more time"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norwich
- Hotels in Norwich
- Transportation in Norwich
- Nightlife in Norwich
- Restaurants in Norwich
- Shopping in Norwich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norwich
- 40 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Norwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norwich
Photos in NorwichSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Borneo Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norwich Intro, 40 reviews, 10 photos
- El Nido Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 17 reviews, 5 photos
- Gili Gede 1 review, 5 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Malaysia 1 review
No friends yet.