"Big City with a village soul" Top 5 Page for this destination Jerez de la Frontera by H0BB1T
Jerez de la Frontera Travel Guide: 221 reviews and 579 photos
This is the city where I live. It has more than 200.000 hb. but you only get to noticed it during the big events. During Holy Week or May Fair whole city fills up the streets.
This is an old city, known for its art, its horses and its wine .... the famous sherry.
Slowly I will try to show you my city from this pages. Hope you enjoy it, and decide to come to visit it.
Best time to come .... Weather is good all year around, but if you want to really get to know what Jerez is all about, come during the Holy Week, May Fair, or the Autumm Festival.
- Pros:The people, the food, the art ....
- Cons:transportation, but at the end you can go walking everywhere
- In a nutshell:Here you can find the roots of flamenco
The cathedral is a beautiful building constructed upon the site the original Main Mosque of Jerez and the old Church of... more travel advice
This is me favorite place for breakfast. You can also have lunch here, but they are specially known for their breakfasts... more travel advice
H0BB1T's Related Pages
Jerez de la Frontera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jerez - Horses, Flamenco, Sherry and more besides!"
- "The Sherry Capital of the WORLD!"
- "Jerez de la Frontera"
- "Big City with a village soul"
- "Jerez de la Frontera - Bodegas, Horses, Heat ;-)"
- "FERIA DEL CABALLO 2006"
- "Jerez de la Frontera, Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jerez de la Frontera
- Hotels in Jerez de la Frontera
- Transportation in Jerez de la Frontera
- Nightlife in Jerez de la Frontera
- Restaurants in Jerez de la Frontera
- Shopping in Jerez de la Frontera
- Warnings and Dangers in Jerez de la Frontera
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerez de la Frontera
- 10 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jerez de la Frontera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerez de la Frontera
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerez de la Frontera Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Madrid 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.