"Beach B.U.M" akthar's Profile

Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.

I hail from a small laid back town named Port Dickson. It lies in one of the 14 states in Malaysia. It is the nearest get away beach from Kuala Lumpur. So you can imagine how pack n congested PD would be when comes public holidays and school breaks! I was born n breed here all my life. Since it’s a port, I have spent my entire life by the beach. I have seen countless sunsets, and still cant get enuff of it. Isn’t it a wonder how the world works? The main economy in Port Dickson is tourism, oil refining and military. Shell, Esso and Caltex has their respective refineries here and a few military camps too. The main attraction at PD is tourism; u can see many hotels and resorts along the coastline. From 2 stars till a marine bay where da rich ppl hangout. Sadly, I wish da water were crystal clear. It’s a blessing in disguise fo me. So that I would travel the world looking fo beautiful island to visit. The underwater world is so mysterious, breath taking and peaceful. World here I come!

My Friends

I had the chance to live in 2 worlds, tats the fast lane (Kuala Lumpur) and laid back Port Dickson. Honestly if u ask me ill prefer the slower life style. Less hectic, more time to urself and ppl around you. Im currently studying at University Tenaga Nasional (Uniten). Persuing a Mechanical Engineering degree. Its tough but im getting by. I have so many good memories at uniten. My clique “P-Unit”, we’ve been to places and done so many crazy shyt, tat when u think back ull wonder “why da hell did I do tat!” We had trips to Pulau Langkawi, Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands and Pulau Penang.

• Intro Updated Dec 12, 2008

Dec 4, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Wishing you the best of Eid Adha...Salam

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Heya.. Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to you ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy Blated Bday. sorry for being late but so much happening and now but hoping u have had a good one. ~~K~~

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2007 at 6:22 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• edachsund's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2007 at 4:53 AM

Semoga panjang umur and keep on traveling ok!

• cokes's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2007 at 8:19 PM

Happy Birthday Day Akthar , All the best for today. Hope you enjoy it.

• Jul 2, 2006 at 11:00 PM

Happy birthday mate. ...................Nick

• dar76's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2006 at 8:22 PM

happy birthday pal!! wish u many happy returns ahead!! me going to phuket n krabi this wednesday!! hehehehe! take care!!

• sylina's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2006 at 11:48 PM

happy b-day!!! all the best to you and yours! cheers from SH. :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
akthar's Profile Photo

akthar

“Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing - Warren Buffett”

Ranked Member