"Pride of the Panhandle" Palo Duro State Park by RowdyTheologian
Palo Duro State Park Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
This is simply one of the greatest State Parks in Texas. Whether you're into biking, hiking, horseback riding... or just cruising in your air-conditioned car, this place is a must. The views are breathtaking. After all, it's the second largest canyon in the nation! Check out my Travel Tips for more details.
Once you get to the floor of the canyon, you can read about the horrific battle that took place there between the 4th Cavalry and the natives back in the 1870s.
- In a nutshell:Ride'em Cowboy!
RowdyTheologian's Related Pages
Palo Duro State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pride of the Panhandle"
- "Palo Duro Canyon State Park"
- "Mountain Bike Trails in Palo Duro Canyon SP"
- "Palo Duro National Park"
- "Basaic Palo Duro State Park Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palo Duro State Park
- Hotels in Palo Duro State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Palo Duro State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palo Duro State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Palo Duro State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palo Duro State Park
Photos in Palo Duro State ParkSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olympia Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langtry Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Lancaster Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ephesus Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.