"Great College Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock by RowdyTheologian
Lubbock Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 90 photos
The wife and I made a whirlwind trip through Lubbock, primarily to pay homage to the great Buddy Holly. We hit the town shortly after graduation, so there were no crowds and we had the place to ourself.
Check out my travel tips for more details on our visit.
For a town its size, Lubbock has bred a lot of talent! This is a nifty place to stroll around for a few minutes, if not... more travel advice
Located on the eastern edge of town, the city's cemetery was designated a Texas Historic Cemetery in 2002. Once you... more travel advice
RowdyTheologian's Related Pages
Lubbock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Lubbock Page"
- "Great College Town"
- "Hub of the South Plains"
- "barisadlertx's new Lubbock Page"
- "Randy_H's new Lubbock Page"
- "West Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lubbock
- Hotels in Lubbock
- Transportation in Lubbock
- Nightlife in Lubbock
- Restaurants in Lubbock
- Warnings and Dangers in Lubbock
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lubbock
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lubbock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lubbock
Photos in LubbockSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olympia Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langtry Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Lancaster Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ephesus Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.