"Gettin' Our Kicks on Route 66" Amarillo by RowdyTheologian
Amarillo Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 300 photos
Amarillo is known for its old fashion road-side attractions, one of the more notable is The Big Texan, home of the Free 72oz Steak. (That is, it's free if you can eat it in under an hour!)
Yet another well known attraction. There's plenty of good tips out there for this and The Big Texan, and since I don't have anything more substantive to add, I'm just throwing additional pictures up for posterity in my travelogues.
- In a nutshell:Roadside Wonderland
RowdyTheologian's Related Pages
Amarillo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Amarillo Page"
- "A City Not Ready to Die with Boots on"
- "Why am I in Amarillo?"
- "Amarillo by Mornin'"
- "Texas Roadhouse and Cavendar's Boot City"
- "Build it and They will come: Cadillac Ranch"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amarillo
- Hotels in Amarillo
- Transportation in Amarillo
- Nightlife in Amarillo
- Restaurants in Amarillo
- Shopping in Amarillo
- Warnings and Dangers in Amarillo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amarillo
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Amarillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amarillo
Photos in AmarilloSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olympia Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langtry Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Lancaster Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ephesus Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.