"Makes for a Great Pit Stop" Danville by RowdyTheologian
Danville Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 20 photos
I didn't spend much time in Danville, but I did get a chance to eat at Schroeder's. It's a unique family-owned fast food joint, well worth a stop if you're cruising past town on I-74.
For more details, check out my Restaurant Tip.
RowdyTheologian's Related Pages
Danville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Danville, Vermilion County, Illinois"
- "Makes for a Great Pit Stop"
- "Business trip visit"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Danville
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Danville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danville
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olympia Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langtry Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Lancaster Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ephesus Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.