"The Ruins of Miletus" Soke by RowdyTheologian
Soke Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
Miletus was home to the great presocaratic philosopher, Thales. It's no wonder he made the claim "Everything is water!" Miletus was very, vey wet when we visited.
Pictured here: Guy demonstrates what Thales must have looked like when he made his famous declaration.
RowdyTheologian's Related Pages
Soke Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Soke
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Soke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Soke
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olympia Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langtry Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Athens Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Fort Lancaster Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ephesus Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.