"### MY HOME PAGE ###" sarrahh's Profile
My name is Sarah Hammoud
I live in Lebanon
I am a Sociologist
Famous people I have met:
Jacques René Chirac French politician who was twice elected as the country's president.
Rafik Baha ad-Din Hariri (November 1, 1944 – February 14, 2005), a self-made billionaire and business tycoon, was the Prime Minister of Lebanon.
Saadeddine Rafiq al Hariri the majority leader in the Lebanese Parliament and the head of the Current for the Future, a political movement associated with his late father.He is the second son of Rafik Hariri.
Bahia Hariri a Lebanese politician and sister of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.
Dory Chamoun a Lebanese politician who leads the National Liberal Party, he becomes third candidate for Lebanese presidency.
His head is big and his spirit is small.
Said of someone vain and narrow-minded.
Like the bell on the mule's tail
Said of someone who never stops talking
He carries the ladder sideways.
Said of someone who makes things more complicated than they have to be.
No life to call to
Said of someone apathetic or dense.
You speak to her in the East, she replies in the West.
Said of someone unfocused who's just not there when you talk to them.
Her breath is good for food.
Said of someone who has a gift for cooking, like the French "avoir les pouces verts" for someone good at gardening.
Abou El Sid. Egyptian Bar & Restaurant. 157, 26th of July Street, Zamalek, Cairo. Telephone: 73 59 640. Reservation highly recommended. Prices: Mezzes and Appetizers between LE 5 and LE 20 (US-$ 1.30–5.20), Main Dishes: from LE 10 to LE 42 ($ 2.60–11.00). Alcoholic beverages are served.
Abou el sid
one of my favorite links: Marimar I love you .I saw Cairo thru her eyes
Luca for sending this gr8 postcard from Milano, Italy.
From your hometown Milan with its beautifull cathedral.
If you want to travel check these websites:
Arabica is my Fav. hang out, the sort of food they offer (FETEEER) is rarely found with such quality, and the music is great as well, they play Budda bar, jazz, reggy, and some times Mohammed Mounir and Fairouz, and guess what you can paint there as the tables are not covered with normal sheets but rather drawing sheets, and you can order water colors! you gotta check it out?!
Arabica Cafe is in Zamalek street, Cairo
At the corner of Ahmed Hishmat street beside Saudi super market
Traveling was and still one of my favorite hobbies. I love visiting friends and family, seeing historical sites, and experiencing new cultures. Throughout my life I have been blessed to travel to a variety of different places around the world. To date, I have been to 4 continents & 11 countries, & dozens of cities, total of more than 25 travels.
During my travels, I love to learn about history and art. I love museums and “tourist” traps. Every time you travel a whole new world is opened and a whole new way of thinking.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Brooklyn Hotels
- Pagudpud Hotels
- Montreal Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Lake Taal Hotels
- Sydney Hotels
- Lough Key Forest Park Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Puerto Princesa City Hotels
- Rangpo Hotels
- La Spezia
- Wisconsin Dells Hotels
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
- Saskatoon Hotels
- Laoag City
- Cheras Hotels
- Willow Glen Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 163 Reviews
- 332 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on one of sarrahh's Dubai tips
- sarrahh and Coffeenewz are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Desert Safari"
updated their Profile Page "### MY HOME PAGE ###"
- updated a Dubai Travel Page "✈ DUBAI ✈"
- Wrote a Review Dubai Fountain in Dubai Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "4 Days in Dubai"
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 49 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beirut Intro, 46 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lebanon Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sidon Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alexandria Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tripoli Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Dubai Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Jiddah Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Aley Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos