"The Little Big City!" Qiryat Motzkin by purplekedi
Qiryat Motzkin Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
having lived in Kibbutz Dafna in the North and Bodrum before that, Motzkin at first seems like nothing but buildings. Well, it's not. You can some nice cafes, go shopping but the best is, right behind those buildings you see, is the Mediteranean Sea. Wonderful!!
Here, the Israelis are celebrating "Yom Hatzmaut". That's the Independence Day.
You can find a very nice small zoo here in Motzkin. It feels like the countryside in the middle of the city! You can go into the monkey house and you don't even have to deal with bars or anything! They'll be roaming freely, waiting for food from you. You can also enjoy some delicious Argentinian food on the way!
- Pros:Everything a city must have without all the mess!
- Cons:Not much to see on the touristic side
- In a nutshell:Nice to pay a visit on the way
The zoo in the Motzkin Park is as small as Motzkin is -but has everything! You can see giraffes and hippos and lots of... more travel advice
purplekedi's Related Pages
Qiryat Motzkin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Qiryat Motzkin
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Qiryat Motzkin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qiryat Motzkin
Photos in Qiryat MotzkinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kas Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Olympos Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kalekoy Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Akko Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Dafna Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Qiryat Motzkin Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Greenwich Intro, 1 review, 4 photos