"Snow Shoe Ski Resort" Cass by ladybeachlover
Cass Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
This is Bill and I at the bottom of the run in Silver Creek, part of the Snow Shoe Resort. We're at a small lodge with heat, food and cold beer.
The views are incredible. I wish I had taken some while we were skiing because there are beautiful frozen lakes at the bottom and moutains that seem to go on forever.
- Pros:Beautiful country, great skiing!
- Cons:There isn't much there, except the Ski Resort
- In a nutshell:We love going to Snow Shoe. This is our second annual family trip and I think we'll keep coming back .
ladybeachlover's Related Pages
Cass Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "cass Railroad"
- "Town of Cass"
- "Visiting the Hill Climbing Railroad of WV"
- "Snow Shoe Ski Resort"
- See All...
- No VT rank yet.
- 0 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Cass
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cass?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cass
Photos in CassSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- London Intro, 3 photos
- Key West Intro, 3 photos
- Cass Intro, 3 photos
- Cape Hatteras State Park Intro, 3 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 1 photo