"... and so much yet to discover" Mondo_Cane's Profile

I have no digital camera, I still prefer good old analogue photography, nor do I have a scanner, so it seems like these pages will remain unillustrated for quite sometime, though I hope this will change soon. Apart from that : Hi to you all and hope to make this pages worth a visit in a way.

Next destination : Tallinn and St.-Petersburg !

This April I will be going to 'discover' two quite different but to me equally attractive cities : Estonian capital Tallinn and Russian former capital St. Petersburg ! I haven't been abroad since last September so you can imagine how very much I'm looking forward to that ! For years I have been fascinated by Eastern Europe and beyond, but so far I only made it into Poland (which I loved, by the way). I hope that I will be able to travel all of the countries on my wish list in the not too far future, and so Estonia and Russia are next in line. Well, a small bit of both countries, that is. Once I'd like to cover pretty much all of it. Thinking about it : traveling is what keeps me going ...

• Intro Updated Feb 15, 2005

• MadKiwiBeast's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2006 at 7:06 PM

Hi Mondo Did you know when you get your photos developed for almost no extra cost they will put everything on CD also, then you can show us your photos.

• Mar 21, 2005 at 10:54 AM

I am absolutely fascinated by Eastern Europe as well...I hope you have an enjoyable trip.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Mondo_Cane

“for the sake of wandering, amongst others”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.