"Santa Fe Healer" Cveilleux's Profile

About myself

I am an integrative practitioner, my office is located in a nearby small town, Espanola. I work with the diverse people in the area, making it very gratifying. I believe in treating the whole body. Keeping that in mind, I enjoy traveling to many parts of the world, but because of unrest in certain parts I have limited myself to mainly Euro/Western cultures. I love history, architecture, cultural food , clothing, and music from different parts of the world. My most recent travels have been to Italy and Canada. I am also particularly fond of Latin America and enjoy the indigenous cultures that still exist. One of my interests is handwoven fabrics from various locales, especially Guatemala. I am fluent in Spanish and enjoy Mexican dishes that are ethnic based and generally all foods that I encounter that have their roots in history of the various regions that I travel. I am an avid long distance cyclist and am expanding my horizons for future cycling trips around the world.

• Intro Written Sep 22, 2012

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Happy B/D!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Hi Catherine, have a great birthday!

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Hi Catherine. I look forward to see something about one the coolest cities in the country:) Especially the farolitos at Christmas!
    Regards from Maryland.Val

• Rumi-fan's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2006 at 9:42 PM

Hello Catherine. Any pics of Santa Fe? Welcome to VT. You joined around the same time as me.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Cveilleux's Profile Photo

Cveilleux

“Say yes!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.