"Kirkcaldy, Fife" Kirkcaldy by Greylady
Kirkcaldy Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 107 photos
This is my home town and it is situated north of Edinburgh. Years ago it was a famous town for making linoleum and even to this day, we have a factory left producing it.
It is on the Fife coast and is handy for travelling to many places of interest, such as Falkland which has a beautiful palace. It is well worth a trip there. All the tiny fishing villages such as Pittenweem, Anstruther and Elie are very pictureque and are nearby too.
A nice place in town is the Beveridge Park and also the Adam Smith Theatre. Once a year, in April ,we have The Links Market which takes place on the Esplanade. This must be one of the oldest fairgrounds in Europe.
- Pros:Nice people
- Cons:Quite a disappointing town for shopping. However, nearby is Edinburgh or Dundee and also St.Andrews.
- In a nutshell:In a good part of Scotland for touring.
Greylady's Related Pages
Kirkcaldy Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kirkcaldy
- Hotels in Kirkcaldy
- Nightlife in Kirkcaldy
- Restaurants in Kirkcaldy
- Shopping in Kirkcaldy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kirkcaldy
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kirkcaldy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kirkcaldy
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 4 reviews
- Newtonmore Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Penang Intro, 2 reviews
- Brugge Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Las Vegas 1 review
- Edinburgh Intro, 1 review
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.