"Myrtle Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Myrtle Beach by l_riva_l

Myrtle Beach Travel Guide: 322 reviews and 428 photos

I have been to Myrtle Beach many, many times and I have been thinking about what photo should I use for the introduction. I narrowed it down to a few choices and decided that this one should come first. I think it summarizes what this town and Grand Strand are all about...consumerism...youth...fun in the sun...

What's there to do in Myrtle Beach? Well...let's see: Walk along the beach, sunbathe, swim, build a sand castle, surf, fish off the pier, look for sharks' teeth, scream on the rollercoaster, fly a kite, play golf, mini-golf, go on the waterslide, go crabbing, parasail, go-cart, stuff yourself at the calabash, birdwatch, see the alligators, go to the aquarium, shop at the beach-wear outlets...

Waterslides and mini-golf courses are everywhere but the beach, the water and the sun are free!

• Intro Updated May 31, 2005

• 9tigers's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 10:43 AM

I totally agree, it is one of the most artsy garden I have ever been to, we are going back another day since the ticket is good for 7 days

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2005 at 3:27 PM

I would much prefer the egrets over the alligators. (grin) My husband would love all the military planes and such. I've heard the sunrises & sun sets are gorgeous. thanks for some good info.

l_riva_l

“When you don't know where you are going, every road will take you there.”

Badges & Stats in Myrtle Beach

Have you been to Myrtle Beach?