"Norcia" Norcia by l_riva_l
Norcia Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 54 photos
Norcia is known throught Italy as where one finds the best ham and salami products in the world. Indeed the word "norcineria" (a place where you buy cold-cuts) was coined from the name of the town.
Wild boars on the streets of Norcia (actually these two are stuffed). Wild boars are common in Umbria and are a main... more travel advice
l_riva_l's Related Pages
Norcia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norcia – sausage and magnificent hiking"
- "Castelluccio di Norcia"
- "Easter holidays 2007"
- "Monti Sibillini"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norcia
- Transportation in Norcia
- Restaurants in Norcia
- Shopping in Norcia
- Warnings and Dangers in Norcia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norcia
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Norcia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norcia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myrtle Beach Intro, 32 reviews, 37 photos
- Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Florence Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gravenhurst Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Killarney Provincial Park Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Lake Superior Provincial Park Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assisi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Scanno Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Siena Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Positano Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos