"Rafting" Field by CindyLou99
Field Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 42 photos
We booked our White Water rafting trip in Banff downtown. It costed about $75 CDN per person but was well worth the money. The bus picked us up and took us all the way across the border to the Kicking Horse River which had up to Class 4 rapids. Very exhilarating!! We had lunch that was included in the price, in a town in BC called Field.
This is the Kicking Horse River which is supposed to have some of the best rapids for rafting in all of Canada. The day was quite chilly but you wouldnt want it to be too warm. Even though they provide a wet suit, YOU WILL STILL get wet!
CindyLou99's Related Pages
Field Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Field a village where railway history was made."
- "A Quick Fly-By to Field"
- "Emerald Lake Lodge Restaurant"
- "Portal through the Kicking Horse Pass"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Field
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Field?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Field
Top 10 Pages
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Airlie Beach Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Surfers Paradise Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Sydney 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Cairns Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Banff Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Australia Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Manly Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos