"East Greenwich, A Girlhood Home" East Greenwich by ForestqueenNYC
East Greenwich Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 18 photos
Well, once again I am back in East G. I come back here about every 15 years. This area is probably my favorite of all the places in the US that I have been. I love this state and the charming little towns. East Greenwich is so americana and has a real cozy grandmotherly feeling to it.
The Main Street is a bit quiet and not as charming as neighboring Wickford, but it is trying. It is very clean. I didn't see a single piece of paper on the streets. What a contrast to where I live in New York.
I have taken a few pictures of the residential areas just to give you an idea of the character of this little town.
- Pros:Clean streets, quiet, peaceful,
- Cons:Maybe a little too quiet.
This was actually not a very good restaurant, though on a Sunday afternoon it is mobbed. I guess it is because it is... more travel advice
ForestqueenNYC's Related Pages
East Greenwich Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in East Greenwich
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to East Greenwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Greenwich
Photos in East GreenwichSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 282 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 62 reviews, 160 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 137 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Wickford Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos