"Bristol, RI" Bristol by ForestqueenNYC
Bristol Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 96 photos
On my way to Newport, RI, from Providence, I passed through this very Americana town. It was so charming that I stopped and spent an hour or so there. It seems to be a very relaxing place, probably boring in the winter, but in the summer there are lots of tourists on the weekends and it comes alive. If you should pass through it might be nice to just stop and walk around, have lunch at one of the places on the main street, or walk to to the restaurant on the water and have a glass of wine and watch the sunset.
- Pros:Clean, Charming, Peaceful, On the Water
- Cons:Probably boring to live here and on the weekends lots of tourists.
ForestqueenNYC's Related Pages
Bristol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bristol ~ by the Bay"
- "Bristol, RI"
- "School Daze..."
- "Bristol, Rhode Island"
- "~ Bristol, R.I. ~"
- "Life... done slowly... in Who-Ville"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bristol
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bristol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bristol
Photos in BristolSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 282 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 62 reviews, 160 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 137 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Wickford Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos