"WONDERFUL NEIGHBORHOOD DEPENDING ON YOUR VIEWS" Chevy Chase Section 4 by ForestqueenNYC

Chevy Chase Section 4 Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos

February 5, 2010

After 4 years, I have finally gotten a couple of comments on this page and on the same day. A strange coincidence, don't you think. Evidently, I wrote something that was offensive to a couple of people, one of whom evidently joined just to post their comment. I have deleted that comment for the same reason I ignore anonymous forum postings and email.

I just want to say that I lived in this neighborhood for 5 years and in Bethesda for 10, sent my kids to Bethesda Chevy Chase High School (BCC), and worked as a real estate agent there. I go back often. Everyone who lives there or knows anything about Chevy Chase knows it's politics and how passionate people are about their beliefs. And although my original comments are no longer available, I stand by everything I said.

This is the edited version of my original page which was implied to be political:

This is a neighborhood known and desired by people for it's schools and it's community spirit as well as it's charm. However, because it is also a neighborhood of people who are passionate about their beliefs, if you do not have those same beliefs you may find this is not the place for you no matter how lovely and charming it is. It's worth a drive through, though.

• Pros:One of the lovliest residential areas in the Washington suburbs.
  • Cons:Can be a lonely place to live.
  • Last visit to Chevy Chase Section 4: Jun 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 5, 2010

Comments

ForestqueenNYC Used To Live Here!

ForestqueenNYC

“If you can't travel with your dog child, then a photo will have to do.”

Badges & Stats in Chevy Chase Section 4

Have you been to Chevy Chase Section 4?