"Cleveland Park" Cleveland Park by ForestqueenNYC
Cleveland Park Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 80 photos
If I had to choose which neighbohood to live in in Washington, if would be difficult. I guess it would depend on my state of mind at the time. But I have always loved the Cleveland Park area between Connecticut and Wisconsin Avenues above Woodly Park which is near the zoo. Unfortunately I do not have enough photos to show you the charm of this neighborhood so check the websites below for more information.
Be sure to take a walk in the neighbood behind the librairy where you will find and interesting mix of architecture. My favorite streets are Macomb, Newark, Highland Place, and Ordway. where you will find houses in the Queen Anne, Shingle Style, Classical Revival, and Mission Style
Another name for Cleveland Park is Uptown.
You can reach Cleveland Park by car, bus, metro or walking depending on where you are coming from. It is straight out Connecticut Avenue from Dupont Circle.
There are lots of restaurants, shops, a movie theater, and a librairy.
- Pros:Interesting Houses, Lots of Shops and Restaurants, Convenient
- Cons:May Be Difficult To Find A Place To Park
- In a nutshell:A Wonderful Place To Live Or Visit
ForestqueenNYC's Related Pages
Cleveland Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Cleveland Park
- Transportation in Cleveland Park
- Shopping in Cleveland Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Cleveland Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cleveland Park
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cleveland Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cleveland Park
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 282 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 62 reviews, 160 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 137 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Wickford Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos