"San Pedro: What A Surprise" San Pedro by ForestqueenNYC
San Pedro Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 201 photos
As many times as I have been to California, I never thought to go to San Pedro. Yuk. A port town. But my sister told me this was a cute place, so we went there and sure enough it was. Kind of artsy. We walked around looking for a place to eat and couldn't decide between two restaurants. So we finally picked Neil's Pasta & Seafood Grill for no particular reason. What a nice restaurant and good food. The other restaurant was more casual and hippyish. This one was more elegant.
This is a rather facinating place not only because of the little art galleries, but also because it the port of Los Angeles.
ForestqueenNYC's Related Pages
San Pedro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Pedro~Home of USS IOWA"
- "San Pedro, an Urban Original by the Sea"
- "Jumping Around Cabrillo, San Pedro!"
- "San Pedro: What A Surprise"
- "San Pedro"
- "Great views of the harbor and Catalina"
- "The Place of Begining"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Pedro
- Hotels in San Pedro
- Transportation in San Pedro
- Restaurants in San Pedro
- Warnings and Dangers in San Pedro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Pedro
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to San Pedro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Pedro
Photos in San PedroSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 282 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 62 reviews, 160 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 137 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Wickford Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos