"ROUNDSTONE, PICTURESQUE FISHING VILLAGE" Top 5 Page for this destination Roundstone by ForestqueenNYC
Roundstone Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 36 photos
Aside from the fact that this is a very pretty little fishing village, it is the home of O'Dowds Seafood Bar and Restaurant.
I would almost say it is worth going out of your way just to get a bowl of the seafood chowder.
- Pros:Charming fishing village with a great little restaurant.
- Cons:Nothing but the weather. Hopefully there are some sunny days there.
ForestqueenNYC's Related Pages
Roundstone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's No Place Like Roundstone"
- "Some things about Roundstone"
- "ROUNDSTONE, PICTURESQUE FISHING VILLAGE"
- "Roundstone - Picturesque sea town"
- "Roundstone - Where the Bodhran's Beat"
- "Visit the "Seals' Rock""
- "Roundstone, COnnemara - Ireland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roundstone
- Hotels in Roundstone
- Transportation in Roundstone
- Nightlife in Roundstone
- Restaurants in Roundstone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roundstone
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Roundstone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roundstone
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 282 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 62 reviews, 160 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 137 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Wickford Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos