"Seattle" Seattle by mcblacktiger
Seattle Travel Guide: 3,141 reviews and 7,631 photos
A sunny day in Seattle is a rare day indeed !!! I read somehwere once that it rains something like 60-80 days a year and is cloudy almost 200 days.
On the left side of the picture is the Space Needle, in the middle is where the warf and pike street market is, and just off the picture to the right is safeco field and whetever they are calling Seahawks stadium this week.
There are many hazzards to fresh cement, children, bikes, cats, dogs, etc............ but ducks and seagulls ????? Only in Seattle.
The Olympic mountain range at sunset as seen from Saltwater state park. Saltwater state park(and many others) is located just south and west of Sea/Tac airport.
Normally the wind always blows west to east in Washington. But this year it blew out of the north a lot, which pushed a lot of smoke from forest fires to the east into the Puget sound area. The smoke is what gives the brilliant orange tint to this sunset.
- Pros:Has all of the benefits of a very diverse metropolis.
- Cons:The weather, traffic, and expense.
- In a nutshell:Much more than Bill(Gates that is) and Boeing.
mcblacktiger's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Top 10 Pages
- Pôrto das Galinhas Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Helsinki Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rakvere Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saaremaa Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.