"The Gem of North Cornwall" Top 5 Page for this destination Boscastle by LittleDee
Boscastle Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 116 photos
Boscastle is a quaint medieval harbour and village nestled in a steep sided valley in North Cornwall. The natural harbour was created by the confluence of three rivers (Jordan, Valency and Paradise). It is a lovely village to visit with not only natural beauty to admire but lots of little shops to browse around which specialise in fossils and crystals. Boscastle is a very popular place to visit and therefore it is very busy and the main car park fills up very quickly.
- Pros:Pretty village which must be seen when visiting North Cornwall
- Cons:Gets very busy, parking difficult
The village of Boscastle was nearly destroyed on the 16th August 2004 when after a period of heavy rain the three rivers... more travel advice
LittleDee's Related Pages
Boscastle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boscastle, North Cornwall"
- "The village that survived the flood"
- "Picturesque Boscastle"
- "The Gem of North Cornwall"
- "The flood and after"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boscastle
- Hotels in Boscastle
- Transportation in Boscastle
- Restaurants in Boscastle
- Shopping in Boscastle
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Boscastle
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Boscastle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boscastle
Photos in BoscastleSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boscastle Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Durham Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Australia Intro, 5 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eisenstadt Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.