"Two weeks in Tai'an = two weeks in hell" Tai'an by johnmperry
Tai'an Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 110 photos
I took a teaching job in Tai'an. I hated it. Everywhere, on and off campus, smelt of pïss. It made me feel ill. I lost about 5kg in two weeks.
I ran away after a couple of weeks.
- Pros:Can't think of anything good
- In a nutshell:Smelly
johnmperry's Related Pages
Tai'an Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gate to Taishan; Home to Jiang Qing (Mao's wife)"
- "Steep stairs to Taishan"
- "Tai'an - Start of the climb up Tai Shan"
- "under construction"
- "Tai Shan- a journey to the heavens"
- "Two weeks in Tai'an = two weeks in hell"
- "TAI ' AN"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tai'an
- Hotels in Tai'an
- Transportation in Tai'an
- Restaurants in Tai'an
- Shopping in Tai'an
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tai'an
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tai'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tai'an
Top 10 Pages
- Huadu Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Uyuni Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qingyuan Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Belgium Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kaiping Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bohol 1 review, 4 photos
- Gozo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Liuzhou Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.