"Huadu - overview" Huadu by johnmperry
Huadu Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 46 photos
Huadu is just another Chinese city, population I guess between 500 thousand and one million. It's about an hour north of Guangzhou, and very close to Baiyun international airport.
It has an industrial zone of course, which makes cars and buses.
Its main claim to fame is as the birth-place of Hong Xiu Quan, who formed some sort of religious movement, and with an army of about 20 million followers, captured Nanjing in 1848.
There is a museum to him in the centre of town, although his house is at a separate location out of town.
There is quite a large and pleasant park, which includes an amusement park, a large lake with water activities, and a pleasant covered walk.
johnmperry's Related Pages
Huadu Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Huadu
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Huadu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huadu
Photos in HuaduSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Huadu Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Uyuni Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qingyuan Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Belgium Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kaiping Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bohol 1 review, 4 photos
- Gozo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Liuzhou Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.