"Linda's homepage" siviri's Profile

I had been living in Siviri, a small resort/fishing village on the first leg of Chalkidiki, Greece for the past 3 years. I have now moved to Noto, Sicily, where I purchased a home. I am very close to the city of Siracusa but still have a beautiful view of the hillsides and sea. I have lots of photos to add soon! I am also especially interested in Albania and have made the trip several times traveling from Thessaloniki up thru Florina and across the border. It is a country of extremes and great beauty.

• Intro Updated Feb 19, 2006

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2007 at 2:17 PM

Hi Linda, wish you a happy birthday. Make it a great party. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2007 at 6:10 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you,best wishes from hot and cloudy Italy.

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2007 at 1:28 AM

Happy birthday LINDA and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2005 at 10:42 PM

ღ (~_~)♫♫ I wish you a Merry Christmas♫, I wish you a Merry Christmas♫♫, I wish you a Merry Christmas♫, and a Happy New Yeaaaaar♫♫ (~_~)ღ ღ

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2005 at 7:52 AM

I understand why you stayed in Siviri. Lovely little spot. You have certainly got the wander lust!

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2005 at 3:04 PM

Happy Birthday and Happy summer. Are you in Italy now? I am in Michigan but will be back in Greece end of August. Take care and have fun:):)

• setarehmkd's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 3:37 PM

hi linda!!!:) nice fotos, well you have to see macedonia (the real) sometime, like the city of Ohrid!:)

• Yiannis2000's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2005 at 4:36 PM

Welcome to VT!!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

siviri

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.