"Ryazan' was my home town for 22 years" Ryazan' by artdeco
Ryazan' Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 261 photos
Ryazan' is over 900 years old. The city has a lot of history as you can imagine. However, the best treasures of Ryazan' are the people. They are warm hearted, talented, and well educated (lots of them at least). One of the most known citizens who were either born, lived, or died in Ryazan City are:
- Alexander Solzhenitzin - Russian author and historian, who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1970.
- Ivan Petrovich Pavlov - Pavlov's research into the physiology of digestion led him logically to create a science of conditioned reflexes.
- Sergei Esenin - Esenin became a myth and legend, and he is still one of the most beloved poets in his country.
- Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky - scientist and pioneer of cosmonautics
artdeco's Related Pages
Ryazan' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ryazan - 200 km from Moscow"
- "City that was missed from the Golden Ring route"
- "Ryazan' was my home town for 22 years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ryazan'
- Hotels in Ryazan'
- Transportation in Ryazan'
- Restaurants in Ryazan'
- Shopping in Ryazan'
- Warnings and Dangers in Ryazan'
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ryazan'
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ryazan'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ryazan'
Top 5 Pages
- St. Thomas Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Italy Intro, 1 photo
- Germany Intro, 1 photo
- Canada Intro, 1 photo
- Austria Intro, 1 photo