"IMPREXXION: MELBOURNE" Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne by xuessium

Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,377 reviews and 7,601 photos

..."I enjoyed Melbourne. Always have. A city fused with rich unfazed cosmopolitan vibe, and yet comfortable and sure of itself and its root. This was also my adopted home of 2008, having spent the year here. It wasn't always perfect. The public transport system really needs an overhaul...once the politicians stop bickering among themselves. But there is no stopping this love, once the floodgates had been open. I enjoyed Melbourne. Always have. Now I love it even more."...

For general tips on Australia, please access the Mother page: AUSTRALIA.

Do also check out my IMPREXXION: PORT CAMPBELL subpages for my experiences with the Great Ocean Road.

To see more photos, please kindly go to my private website:
IMPREXXUESSNISM

Drop me a comment if you think that this page has been useful. Thanks!

NOTE: This is likely to be my next most heavy-going VT page. Guess having lived a year here tends to make you want to list everything down. I will try my best to condense the page to prevent a heavy-going burgeoning page. If you feel overwhelmed, just focus on the areas you are looking for. Cheers!

• Pros:Lovely city with a little bit of everything for everyone
  • Cons:The petty crimes if I should raise one
  • In a nutshell:Now, my home away from home....
  • Intro Updated Mar 7, 2009

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Brings back good memories of excellent shopping while I was stationed there. Victoria market was my favorite ;-)

• ines2003's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 1:36 PM

your pictures are amazing ,very bright and real, you like professional photograaf, congratulations!

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2008 at 11:40 AM

Great pics as always, mate! Wish I'd checked out some of the beaches while I was there! Brighton beach looks rather British with the colourful beach huts - it's only the blue sky that gives it away! ;-)

• Simone511's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Great pages, I've only had time to look at Melb so far! In my experience, Mx comes out at about 4pm in the afternoon though

• i-s-a's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Maligayang Kaarawan Xuess! (Happy Bday to You!) Hope you're having fantastic time in Melbourne.

• Sergeyu's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Food is the one of what excite me usually most in X's fabulious pics :)))

• GuthrieColin's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Fantastic page. Very informative tips. If i ever make it down to Melbourne I'll certainly be checking back. The Great Ocean Road looks spectacular. That would be first on my list.

• Apr 22, 2008 at 12:32 AM

Great updates! Yeah, Nando Chicken is great - I kind of miss Nando and Big Rooster burgers... ha ha... btw, are you with the Merlion Club in Melbourne? My friend is the chairman... I think... if I get my facts correct.. ha ha...

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Hi Xuess, didn't know that you moved DownUnder! Hope you have a great time there. Hope that some Apostles will still be standing when I will come back. Thanks for your BD wishes. Greetings from the Swiss Alps!

• Enzyme_X's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2008 at 4:22 AM

Greetings from work :-) The Telekom Slovenije EY team ;-) This week is already more relaxed. I'm able to breathe again normally :-P

xuessium Used To Live Here!

xuessium

“Time Waits Not For The Person Who Waits For Time”

Badges & Stats in Melbourne

Have you been to Melbourne?

Latest Activity in Melbourne