"IMPREXXION: ROTTNEST ISLAND" Top 5 Page for this destination Rottnest Island by xuessium

Rottnest Island Travel Guide: 240 reviews and 544 photos

..."I missed visiting this place on my first visit to Perth in 2001, so I made sure I visit the island on my most recent visit and man, was it a great decision! Visited the island on a clear sunny summer day, where I was immediately ushered onto the island by the ever attentive houseflies who made sure that I received the best of their hospitalities. Sat in a teahouse having brunch overlooking one of the bewitching bays; all sultry curves, alluring white sand and simply irresistable waters winking seducingly at me under a flamboyant sun. I realised I have fallen under her spell"...

For general tips on Australia, please access the Mother page: IMPREXXION: AUSTRALIA.

Please also kindly access my IMPREXXION: PERTH & IMPREXXION: FREMANTLE pages in tandem with Rottnest Island.

Drop me a comment if you think that this page has been useful. Thanks!

• Pros:Beautiful Beautiful, Mesmerisingly Beautiful!
  • Cons:The pesky houseflies on a good summer day
  • In a nutshell:Should not miss this place if you're ever in Perth!
  • Last visit to Rottnest Island: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated May 27, 2006

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for your Bday wish! These quokkas are really a must see ;-)

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2006 at 7:05 AM

Ah yes, the semis are all-European...but sadly there's no England! :-( Hope you're enjoying Wimbledon, mate.....the sun is still shining here for a change!! :-))

• Feb 5, 2006 at 10:12 PM

Love the quokka! Great write-up. Well done!

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2006 at 12:08 AM

Your Rotto Imprexxion ought to be bottled... well said Xuess!

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2006 at 7:51 AM

I missed Rottnest Island when I was in Western Australia though I really wanted to go there. Next time it is a must for me - by bike sounds like me. Thanks for you tips and photos. Sini

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2006 at 6:51 AM

Been here before and just loved it aswell :). Really hope that my March trip will work out!

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2006 at 1:03 AM

hi xuess! i love to bike around and it is surely one of the best ways to explore a place in a faster pace even the innermost part of the villages. A 5-star for bike touring!

xuessium

“Time Waits Not For The Person Who Waits For Time”

Badges & Stats in Rottnest Island

Have you been to Rottnest Island?

Latest Activity in Rottnest Island