"IMPREXXION: TASMANIA-STRAHAN" Top 5 Page for this destination Strahan by xuessium
Strahan Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 143 photos
Please also access my other pages on Tasmania:
STATE OF TASMANIA, HOBART, LAUNCESTON and CRADLE MOUNTAIN.
To see more photos, please go to my private website: IMPREXXUESSNISM
Drop me a comment if you think that this page has been useful. Thanks!
- Pros:Find your friends: serenity and reflection
- Cons:Really not much else to do
- In a nutshell:You've reached westernmost end of Tasmania!
This is the easiest way to travel from Hobart to Strahan. You can refer to my PHOTOLOGUE of the journey to get some... more travel advice
Queenstown was a 3 hours stop on the bus journey from Hobart to Strahan. Took the chance to roam around the place. The... more travel advice
xuessium's Related Pages
Strahan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IMPREXXION: TASMANIA-STRAHAN"
- "Strahan - The Best of West Tasmania"
- "Strahan, Tassie's Western Port"
- "A Beginners Guide to Strahan"
- "A world apart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strahan
- Hotels in Strahan
- Transportation in Strahan
- Restaurants in Strahan
- Shopping in Strahan
- Warnings and Dangers in Strahan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Strahan
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Strahan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strahan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 106 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 77 reviews, 135 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 55 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 37 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christmas Island Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues