Pulau Tioman Warnings Or Dangers Tips by xuessium Top 5 Page for this destination
Pulau Tioman Warnings and Dangers: 33 reviews and 15 photos
This is Islamic Malaysia.
No topless or nude sunbathing, please.
I have heard from friends who had visited Tioman in recent years for diving that the corals have suffered greatly from the heavy tourists traffic and quite a few areas have died or are dying away. I trust these friends as they are passionate divers and they all wish to see a revival of the ecosystems in Tioman.
Many of the resorts on Tioman close down during the monsoon months (late November/early December to late January-early February) as the seas would be choppy and the wind brings torrential rain.
The villages are not linked to each other so it is difficult for you to try to hop from one to the other. You can try via ferry but it would also mean waiting for the next ferry to come to send you back.
More Reviews (17)
- See All Hit the waters! You're in Tioman!
- See All Biggest Resort On The Island
- Tekek: Local fare beyond the gates of...
- See All The 2 Airports: Singapore Seletar &...
xuessium's Related Pages
Pulau Tioman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest paradise from Singapore - Tioman Island"
- "IMPREXXION: PULAU TIOMAN"
- "Pulau Tioman"
- "Pulau Tioman - A Rustic Paradise"
- "PULAU TIOMAN"
- "The resting place for Dragon!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Tioman
- Hotels in Pulau Tioman
- Transportation in Pulau Tioman
- Nightlife in Pulau Tioman
- Restaurants in Pulau Tioman
- Shopping in Pulau Tioman
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Tioman
- See All...
Explore the World
- Isla de Maipo Hotels
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Palato Hotels
- San Simeon
- Millport Hotels
- Edirne Ili Hotels
- Bergamo Warnings and Dangers
- Kiama Warnings and Dangers
- Alabama Warnings and Dangers
- Taxi Drivers
- Gang Activity
- Adelaide Warnings and Dangers
- Bandung Warnings and Dangers
- Beware of strong sun
- Ha Long Warnings and Dangers
- Katoeys - so called Girls
- Tunis Warnings and Dangers
- Coober Pedy Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Pulau Tioman
- 21 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Pulau Tioman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Tioman
- Posted in Travel Sanya Forum "Re: Sanya"
- Wrote a Review Hit the waters! You're in Tioman! in Pulau Tioman Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hit the waters! You're in Tioman!"
- updated a Pulau Tioman Travelogue "THE FOOD OF BERJAYA TIOMAN RESORT"
- Commented on one of muddybok's Pulau Tioman travel pages
Photos in Pulau TiomanSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 106 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 77 reviews, 135 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 55 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 37 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christmas Island Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (25)
Latest Pulau Tioman hotel reviews
- Paya Beach Resort
- 237 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Salang Sayang Resort
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Bamboo Hill Chalets
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013
- JapaMala Resort
- 230 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Panuba Inn Resort
- 111 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013
- Salang Indah Resort
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013
- Bagus Place Retreat
- 180 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Salang Pusaka Resort
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013
- Tioman Paya Resort
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013