"IMPREXXION: PULAU TIOMAN" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Tioman by xuessium

Pulau Tioman Travel Guide: 445 reviews and 1,046 photos

..."This was my second trip overseas when it was plenty green behind my ears. It wasn't the best of trips as my group was fraught with infighting as we wanted different things individually. I have also yet to learn the art of accepting differences and developing the will and confidence to break away and pursue the things I want to do. I did not get to snorkel or dive as planned, deferring instead to the wishes of the majority who were there to vege out. It was a frustrating trip. Yet, in a subconscious way, this trip planted a seed for a love of the beach and the ocean, woke up an unknown dormant passion for travel and opened the door for future things to come"...

Disclaimer: The trip to Paya was in 1995 so things may have moved along since for Paya. Change is the only permanence.

For general tips on Malaysia, please access the Mother page: IMPREXXION: MALAYSIA.

For more photos, do access my personal website: IMPREXXUESSNISM

Drop me a comment if you think that this page has been useful. Thanks!

• Pros:An island to get away from it all
  • Cons:You are stuck at one spot and the dying corals
  • In a nutshell:Getting overly polluted by human traffic
  • Last visit to Pulau Tioman: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 15, 2007

• tremendopunto's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2008 at 9:29 AM

I take the warning serious!!! And made some room in my mailbox ;-)

• Saagar's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2007 at 6:31 AM

Decided to stay at Tioman's Melina Beach Resort; their beach penthouse seems good. Will report later! Olav

• juliewong's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2007 at 7:28 PM

Good information on the accomodation. Think I might stay at Tioman Paya Resort on my next trip.

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2007 at 10:46 PM

Tioman is on my list of places to visit when I visit Malaysia next month. Some useful info. Thanks.

• Jun 6, 2007 at 10:51 AM

this is very helpful post, thanks! question: how long would it take for this bus ride from Larkin to Mersing? is this a pleasant ride? thanks!

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2007 at 1:03 PM

Great page, mate! Sounds like you had fun unwinding....in spite of the bland food! ;-) Not long to wait now til June - and Morocco gets my nod of approval if you're considering a trip there!

• Apr 1, 2007 at 2:42 AM

I must get to see Tioman, it is on my list of places to visit in Malaysia soon.

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2005 at 1:04 AM

Paya is very diff now. Great pics.

xuessium

“Time Waits Not For The Person Who Waits For Time”

Badges & Stats in Pulau Tioman

Have you been to Pulau Tioman?

Latest Activity in Pulau Tioman