"IMPREXXION: JOURNEYS & FOOTSTEPS" xuessium's Profile
Ask yourself not of journeys you had ventured; but of journeys you will venture."
I am also sharing photographs of food taken during my journeys on Flickr: APERTURE X AND THE CULINARY ADVENTURER
Also, VT has alerted me that I have been reported for 'abusing' the site with watermarked photographs. Please note all photographs are copyrighted to myself and it is all rights reserved. The Internet World demands such intellectual property protection.
It utters no joyous words and takes no breath and yet it manages to take your breath away and makes you utter words of joy.
Walk the beaten path, walk the unbeaten path, whose to say what's right and what's enjoyable. Follow your heart and walk the path you want.
My passion is photography, and travelling is a wonderful side-dish that goes along with it. There had been many a great moments, like the lingering taste of freshly brewed coffee; your senses awakened, your fatigue robbed and your soul soothened.
Flying above the clouds and the midnight sun over Grimsey (Iceland) was pure delight. For that moment, it was only myself and the sun as the world burst into flames. (And I meant it literally - I was the only passenger) A fabric of stars exhausting their might above my head at Low Head (Tasmania) and Cradle Mountains (Tasmania) only served to remind (one)self how small we are in the Universe. Licking ice cream in the cold, facing the mystery that was Stonehenge (The United Kingdoms), licked my cold conscience. Sunset atop Borobudor (Indonesia) reaffirmed the fragility of life as the cycle of life echoed itself in the cycle of day and night. Pure delight and amazement (and fear) gripped me as shoals of fishes and squids swam around me off the Gilis (Lombok), accompanied by the occasional turtles. And I watched the sky died away in bright ambers on my bus trip from Yulara to Alice Springs (Australia), and witnessed darkness slowly crept up upon the dying day and finally killed it off in one swift stroke.
Life, doesn't get any better than this.
Drop me a comment if you think any of my pages has been useful. Thanks!
Cheers to all and safe travelling!
ADDENDUM: Please feel free to browse my brother DARKRAY's and sister JAZWONDERING's VT webpages too.
HOME AWAY FROM HOME
FOOTSTEPS SO FAR:
SOUTH EAST ASIA
Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar & The Philippines
THE FAR EAST
People's Republic of China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region, Taiwan (Republic of China), South Korea & Japan
SOUTH ASIA & THE MIDDLE EAST
Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates & Bahrain
Australia, Christmas Island (Indian Ocean), New Zealand & Samoa
Great Britain, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Iceland, France, Greece, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Slovenia, Andorra, Italy, Spain & Portugal
Adria Airways [JP] * Aegean Airlines [A3] * Air Bagan [W9] * Air China [CA] * Air Iceland (Flugfelag Islands) [NY] * Air New Zealand [NZ] * Airphil Express [2P] * ANA [NH] * Ansett Australia [AN] * Asiana Airlines [OZ] * Australian Airlines [AO] * Bangkok Airways [PG] * Berjaya Air [J8] * British Airways [BA] * Cathay Pacific [CX] * China Eastern [MU] * China Southern [CZ] * Delta Airlines [DL] * Dragonair [KA] * Eagle Air (Flugfelagio Ernir) * Easyjet [U2] * Emirates [EK] * Finnair [AY] * Firefly [FY] * Garuda Indonesia [GA] * Gulf Air [GF] * HNA Lucky Air [8L] * Icelandair [FI] * Japan Airlines [JA] * Jetstar [JQ] * Jetstar Asia [3K] * Jetstar Pacific [BL] * Kookaburra Air * Lao Airlines [QV] * Lufthansa [LH] * Malaysian Airlines [MH] * Pacific Blue [DJ] * Philippines Airlines [PR] * QANTAS [QF] * QANTASLink [QF] * Ryanair [FR] * SAS Scandinavian Airlines [SK] * Shanghai Airlines [FM] * Silkair [MI] * Singapore Airlines [SQ] * Spring Airlines [9C] * Swiss International Airlines [LX] * Thai Air Asia [FD] * Thai Airways [TG] * Tiger Airways [TR] * Tiger Airways Australia [TT] * Vietnam Airlines [VN] * Virgin Blue [DJ]
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,418 Reviews
- 2,088 Photos
- 27 Countries
- 59 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
updated their Profile Page "IMPREXXION: JOURNEYS & FOOTSTEPS"
- Commented on SWFC_Fan's profile page
- xuessium and kiwi are now friends.
- Wrote a Review A taste of Kiwi in Shanghai Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "A taste of Kiwi"
- updated a Hilversum Travel Page "IMPREXXION: HILVERSUM"
- Posted in Travel Sanya Forum "Re: Sanya"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 106 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 77 reviews, 135 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 55 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 37 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christmas Island Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54009 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7702 Reviews - 19813 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos