"Should be taken in small doses." kgbfm's Profile

Your ad here.

It’s been a while since I updated my page. 18 countries down, the rest of the world to go. About me:

My name is Ray; I have lived in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, for the last six years. I’m grown up in the Pacific Northwest of North America, traveling constantly from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to Seattle, Washington, USA. For one month a year I get to go outside and smell the roses, it’s a nice escape from the mistress I call my job. On my spare time I like to go see live bands, rock climb, and find new ways to do stupid things that injury me:). Enough about me, lets talk about the scheduled journeys.

October 2007 is time to go see the family on Whidbey Island. It’s small and relaxing. The only issue I will have is getting a good internet connection.

February 2008 I will start a three week journey, provided I can get the time off. I will start in Udon Thani for a day or two. After that I will head to Laos for a week. Stay a week in Hanoi. And last, but not least, Shanghai! Shanghai is the coolest city in Asia.

Anyone interested in joining me?

This is a paid advertisement for the help Ray gone to Chine foundation. Contribution of tips will go 100% to our cause.

• Intro Updated Apr 28, 2007

• bronte_coast's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2007 at 4:39 PM

How long are you in Vietnam for? We are also travelling in 3 weeks..

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2007 at 11:35 AM

Greetings from Montreal, Wishing you many blessings on your special and always, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! CHEERS! ...Donna :)

• kooka3's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2006 at 9:47 AM

LOL - *only* travel for 1 month a year? that's more than many people dream of! I think you're lucky. How was your Asia trip? And Happy Birthday, by the way.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
kgbfm's Profile Photo

kgbfm

“It's not how far you go, it how go you far.”

Ranked Member