Belgrade Hotel Tips by lepotica
Belgrade Hotels: 17,531 reviews and 217 photos
Hotel Royal is without a doubt one of the best budget hotels in the town. You can get more details here: http://www.hotels.co.yu/royal/
It is located in the immediate vicinity of Kalemegdan and Knez Mihailova Street , this is the central heart of BG and amazing.
The food is ok, reasonably priced and the service is ok. English is spoken by almost everyone and they are not to gruff!
Unique Qualities: The fact that you walk out of the hotel and into the centre of town, minutes from the park, main bulevar and the main square, all this for about £10-15 per night, its a bargain!
Address: Kralja Petra 56,11000 Belgrade, Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro)
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Central district
Phone: + 381 (0)11 / 2634 222
Price: less than US$20
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- " The White City"
- "4 days in Belgrade"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
Read real reviews about Belgrade Hotels!
No friends yet.
- Kalemegdan ? Belgrade Fortress- 197 Reviews, 396 Photos
- Knez Mihajlova street - ulica Kneza Mihaila- 75 Reviews, 111 Photos
- Stari Grad- 71 Reviews, 157 Photos
- Danube & Sava river- 27 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Skadarlija- 22 Reviews, 43 Photos
- cathedral Saint Sava- 37 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Zemun- 21 Reviews, 38 Photos
- House Of Flowers - Tito's Mausoleum- 9 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Terazije- 25 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Belgrade Zoo- 16 Reviews, 37 Photos
See All Belgrade Things to Do