Belgrade Hotel Tips by lepotica
Belgrade Hotels: 18,233 reviews and 212 photos
Hotel Royal is without a doubt one of the best budget hotels in the town. You can get more details here: http://www.hotels.co.yu/royal/
It is located in the immediate vicinity of Kalemegdan and Knez Mihailova Street , this is the central heart of BG and amazing.
The food is ok, reasonably priced and the service is ok. English is spoken by almost everyone and they are not to gruff!
Unique Qualities: The fact that you walk out of the hotel and into the centre of town, minutes from the park, main bulevar and the main square, all this for about £10-15 per night, its a bargain!
Address: Kralja Petra 56,11000 Belgrade, Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro)
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Central district
Phone: + 381 (0)11 / 2634 222
Price: less than US$20
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- "4 days in Belgrade"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- "48 Hours in the White City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
Read real reviews about Belgrade Hotels!
No friends yet.
- Kalemegdan ? Belgrade Fortress- 197 Reviews, 396 Photos
- Stari Grad- 71 Reviews, 157 Photos
- Knez Mihajlova street - ulica Kneza Mihaila- 75 Reviews, 111 Photos
- Skadarlija- 21 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Danube & Sava river- 27 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Zemun- 21 Reviews, 38 Photos
- cathedral Saint Sava- 37 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Bombed Buildings- 8 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Vracar- 14 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Novi Beograd- 10 Reviews, 21 Photos
See All Belgrade Things to Do