Ko Samet Off The Beaten Path Tips by Sobe-A-Rush Top 5 Page for this destination
Ko Samet Off The Beaten Path: 4 reviews and 6 photos
If you have a motorbike or bicycle on the island then you definitly should check out how the locals live. If you go South on the island you will see random turn offs from the main dirt road, just take all of those and you will end up at little "villages" i guess you could say. Wherever i go i always like to see how the Locals live and what not, so if you are into it, definitly worth a look.....
Take a look at the pics here.....
All down the roads of the island and the beaches you will see locals catching little crabs or fishing. There is alot of fishing in between beaches where the ground is very rocky. They are all nice people and wont mind showing you their catch or even speak to you if you can communicate. I didnt see any special fish.
If you are more into fishing then take one of the night time fishing trips with the local fishermen. I have no idea on the price and how often you can do that, but i did see fishing boats in teh water every night. ANyways i know that its possible for people to go on this fishing trip. All around the island people will be able to give you info on it. Just ask!
More Reviews (25)
- See All Quads for RENT
- See All Pay to get in
- Best service, people and resort
- See All Pizza......UNREAL PIZZA
- See All Reggae
Sobe-A-Rush's Related Pages
Ko Samet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A piece of paradise..."
- "11 Days of Heaven!"
- "Ko Samet-Idylic Isle South of Bangkok"
- "Beautiful island with a great resort on it."
- "Koh Samet"
- "Ko Samet, Changwat Rayong"
- "Ko Samet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Samet
- Hotels in Ko Samet
- Transportation in Ko Samet
- Nightlife in Ko Samet
- Restaurants in Ko Samet
- Shopping in Ko Samet
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Samet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Samet
- 27 Reviews
- 102 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ko Samet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Samet
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 27 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- City of Manila Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Coron Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hangzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xiamen Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues